Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
K
Kypatz Posted June 2019

I just want to say stay humble and kind. Love your person if you were in their body. As hard as this is, you will be rewarded later.

a second in time. If they gave you life, you can give them heaven. they goin there anyway. what you gonna do

MAYDAY Jun 2019
So it's getting warm nowadays, make sure your loved ones have plenty of fluid especially water, and make sure they are clean down there in them parts.

we don't need UTI's running amuck. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO GOOD, HYDRATE YOUR LOVED ONES WHEN IT GETS WARM/HOT. Same with your 4 legged family members. fresh water.

We are about 99% water? Right? Ok i wasn't good at biology, but I am almost right - I think.

We don't want to send our LO out too early due to UTI's.

MAYDAY Jun 2019
I don't think there are "rewards" in heaven, just getting there is good enough, if I make it.. Maybe I will just hang around and haunt my living LO's . That will be fun for a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

MAYDAY Jun 2019
I tried my best. as my FIL said, we don't get off this Earth alive. Yes, I believe in afterlife, after all, I had quite a few messages from my loved ones.

It's ok to believe or not.. For me, I do.

Just Do Good. Or the best you can. That's all my preaching.

Not everyone is kind at that stage of ALZ, but sometimes the brain takes a bad turn. I was very fortunate. My friend on the other hand, was not. He was a very nice man and very smart, and a gentleman until ALZ got him.

Evermore99 Jun 2019
Not everyone believes there is an afterlife or religion. Please don't assume that everyone believes as you.

MargaretMcKen Jun 2019
It's not so good to assume that everyone believes in a reward in heaven. Do what you feel you need to do, not just for the 'reward later'.

Circleoflife3 Jun 2019
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POST! AMEN!

JoAnn29 Jun 2019
This is very hard when the LO is a narcissist. Has verbally abused you all your life. A caregiver may go to heaven for putting up with it, but I am not too sure if the abuser will. May not be hell but won't be the same heaven the caregiver goes to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter