Follow

Dad passed in 2021. Mom passed last night. It was peaceful. Thank you all for answering my questions in times of need, sometimes panic. I will be ok sometime soon. Going to go live life. I think I will go garden and have some coffee today.

Sending hugs. Be gentle with yourself and find joy in the little things. ❤️
(2)

Thank you all. Signing off.
(1)

I'm sorry for your loss aj6044.
(1)

My condolence Aj.
Yes, you will be ok soon.
You have already decided.

Being in nature is a wonderful way to spend time. Being present. Finding space between all that went before, and all the possibilities up ahead.
❤️🕊🌳
(2)

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. I hope you are comforted by wonderful memories of both of your parents.
(1)

Aj
My condolences on the loss of your parents. Wishing you sweet memories.
(1)

(((((hugs)))) aj. My deepest condolences on your loss. May you have peace as you move forward in your life. Enjoy the garden and the coffee. 🌺☕
(4)

My sincere condolences as you grieve this loss. May you recover fully and quickly, and receive peace in your heart.
(2)

My condolences.

Go out and live life. Your mother would have wanted that for you.

Wishing you peace.
(4)

My condolences for your loss, @AJ. And like JoAnn said, now its your time ❤️
(3)

I’m sorry for the loss of your mother, for both of your parents. Wishing you peace, healing, and the comfort that come with memories of happier times. Enjoy the gardening
(1)

So glad to hear that your moms passing was peaceful.
Now it's time for you have some peace and joy once again in your life.
God bless you as you now figure out what exactly that will look like, but gardening and coffee sounds like a good start.
(4)

Sorry for your loss.
Give yourself time.
Take as good care of you as you took care of her.
(5)

AJ, so sorry about your mom.

🙏😔❤️‍🩹
(1)

My sincere condolences to you.
(0)

So sorry for your loss. Now its your time.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter