Follow
Read More
Meatballs in cream of chicken soup, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots for my Mom since she has problems chewing. For me I barbequed hamburgers and bought really good coleslaw.
(6)

Veggie meatloaf, baked and sweet potato, carrots, chocolate orange cookies.
(3)

Deconstructed bacon & ham hash and fresh cherries.🍒
(5)

CWillie.
The 'real' recipe has 3 eggs in an omelet. No need to deprive yourself on a Sunday. Take and eat! 🥚🥚🥚

I love eggs. This morning, we had fried egg and ham slices on wheat toast, instead of mayonnaise we had avocado as a spread. A few leaves of fresh spinach, and no cheese. Feeling full all day!
(6)

I picked up one of the last cartons of eggs when I shopped last week. This morning I needed two eggs for my breakfast omelette and discovered that my new eggs are noticeably smaller than the one egg I had left in the old carton - same brand, both marked large 🤨
(4)

Corn on the Cob. 🌽
aka Ear of Maize
(5)

Baked salmon, baked potato, peas. strawberry rhubarb cheesecake.
(6)

Chicken piccata cooked in the crock pot all day with fresh lemon.
(3)

Earlybird, I love buckwheat, it makes the best waffles and pancakes.
(4)

Homemade blueberry buckwheat pancakes with pure maple syrup.
(4)

Just pan seared romaine hearts in olive oil and I am sold on them. What a treat!!!! They make a nice meal with chicken breast. Yum!!!
(5)

Veggie dogs and baked beans, homemade biscuits.
Mixed salad greens with cucumber and blueberries.
(5)

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & gravy with baby peas. Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.😋
(5)

Spaghetti and veggie meatballs,with marinara sauce.
(3)

Happy Birthday, Queen Victoria!
Hey Cwillie, do you want some pickles with that?
(4)

In honour of the Canadian long weekend I am having a hotdog topped with cheese, onions and dijon... maybe some potato chips too but opening the bag might be dangerous.
(8)

Loaded baked potatoes, fresh sliced tomatoes. Blueberry pie for desert.
(6)

Turkey Burger with Dijon Mustard, Green salad with beet greens and blueberries, lite Italian dressing. Organic Low fat Fudge Bar, 100 calories.
(3)

Turkey Pot Pie, buttered mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce.
Green salad, lemon.
(2)

I just want to know what time we eatin? Lol
Everything I'm reading on the comments of your question has me so hungry for a simple good old fashioned hot meal like mama used to fix . I'm so starving because I never know what to prepare for mom and all I think about is, "My Kingdom for a southern woman who enjoys cooking. Lol, hope you have a great little moment of reflection and gratitude for your own self preservation. Rick
(1)

Twice Baked potatoes using a shrimp scampi mix. Was delish.
(2)

Baked chicken, roasted asparagus. Cherry bread.
(2)

Hi sondanced ex-chef. Welcome. Vent away.
Can I have the recipe for dairy free cheese cake? Sounds awesome.
(3)

Hi! This is my first post on this forum! Love it that there is a place to express frustration and even fear and not be judged! Who knew there was so much going on? Anyhooo. I got an instant pot for Christmas and have just loved learning to cook in it. (I have been a chef for years) I am figuring out how to convert favorite recipes to cook in the pot. Fortunately, my MIL is a great eater and loves what I cook for her. I made a dairy-free cheesecake in the instapot last week and we are ready for another one! Thanks for this platform and keep your chins up. This too shall pass.
(6)

Shrimp scampi for the seafood lovers. Pasta with marinara for the non seafood lovers. Tossed salad, garlic bread, and white wine.
(5)

Pasta tossed with broccoli, wild mushrooms, Italian Parsley, grape tomatoes and Romano cheese.
(5)

Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, tossed salad
(4)

Today I got the 20$ meal from KFC,, and I must admit it is a hit! They were already packed up.. I paid and they handed it out,, the sides were mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw.
(5)

Well the Mongolian Beef was a HIT and tonight will be Fried Rice with the leftover rice and beef. And I will go buy Frozen egg rolls!
(4)

I am making dinner to bring to daughter, SIL and grand kids.
Mongolian beef, lot of rice so I can make Fried rice later this week, and dessert is a requested French Silk Pie.
No Egg rolls though I made those one time in my life and that was enough.
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter