Follow
Read More
Send,
Maybe you'll have those tacos ready by fiesta Friday
(2)

Ready made potstickers from Ralph's - not great, but not so bad
(3)

Hubs make a pork belly! Ive never had it, daughter got in in Scotland,, and she loves it. One bite and I am sold!! Fatty yes,, but soo tender! Mom is loving it!
(3)

Yesterday evening, got the cilantro and the white corn tortillas.
It is a process, but tonight for sure....taco, taco, taco!
(4)

Hope you feel better after your appointment today Send! Thinking of you.

Enchiladas are delicious. I would love a pizza too. I think tonight it will be noodles in a peanut sauce.
(3)

Hubs and I went for Pizza, the lines were too long, we had enchilladas that night.
Simple like tacos would be good, the ingredients are endless. I have part of the ingredients, so buying more + cilantro may be okay.
I am POSITIVE that after my chiro appt. today, I shall feel better. Sad.
(3)

It has been tacos the last couple of says. I love the mix of veggies and spicy pork.
(2)

I'm getting pizza. I absolutely loathe cooking... it stresses me out... if it weren't for mom, I would not cook another meal, ever. Cleaning the toilet has more appeal.
I know, preparing a delicious, nutritious meal is a lovely thing to do for people you care about, but I am horrible at it... I've botched even the simplest recipes.
(2)

Avocado toast probably. Some fruit on the side maybe.
(2)

Vegetarian Pizza!
(3)

Sushi sounds good. I think its going to be burgers and fries tonight.:-)
(3)

Sushi
(2)

Strange as it may seem I'm getting inspiration for my meals from the nursing home.The other day they were having fish and chips, and I thought hm, I have some fish in the freezer. Tonight they were having roast pork, mashed potatoes and squash. Well, I didn't have time to roast pork, but I had some beef with gravy in the freezer, and squash too. Now if only I had the apple pie ;)
(5)

Send
Checking in on you in the heat -
(1)

Ok, thanks. It  was cooked for 1 1/2 hr.
 The shells are cooked. Adding cole slaw, raw to the pasta salad.
Thanks Cwillie!  We would invite our Canadian friends over, except for the lime flavor is embarrassing.

Whatever you do, see that fresh lime on the counter? Stop! Don't add it to the water while boiling the turkey, and don't boil the pasta in the same water after taking the turkey out. It tastes weird, especially after using up the second half.
eeeeewww!
Unfortunately, there will be leftovers.
(1)

This turkey is still raw? Just treat it the way you would a chicken breast, then toss it in a salad. You might want to take a mallet to it to thin it out so it cooks faster, or cut it into fingers. Pasta salad is nice when it is too hot.
(1)

delirious, very serious.
(0)

Needing advice what to do with turkey breast, Boiled, simmered. Any simple ideas?
Cannot stand too long in kitchen.
Out of bread, have pasta.

Cooking in 109 dpwegree F heat.
(0)

Innout
(1)

I'm craving a roast beef and cheddar sandwich on sour dough but the best place in town to get one closed at 4 pm
(1)

It was either Sears or Baa Ha ha Fresh.
Buy $10, get $2 off; buy $20, get $5 off; buy $30, get $10 off.
We only had a quesadilla, got $2 off.
(1)

Send,
What restaurant had that special coupon - Souplantation ?
(1)

Chopped Salad with a small amount of kale in it.
Clam chowder soup.
1/2 rye swirl sandwich with ham, turkey, and swiss cheese.
(1)

Chicken kabob Greek salad pita and yogurt sauce
(2)

Juicy white peach, yogurt and a bran muffin
I'm still hungry
(0)

Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. 😀
(3)

Tonight is leftovers after I did a massive grill-out yesterday. We have leftover bbq chicken, veggies and salads to use up.
(0)

Looking that up, what kind of tiny animal or bird is an abbatoir, Lol?
Definition: "An abattoir is a slaughterhouse, or a place where animals are killed. It's not a word you're likely to hear or use unless you're involved in these activities."

So fun, not knowing is getting to be so fun, looking things up, learning from other people, in other countries, so fun!
(2)

When I was younger there were a lot of small abattoirs scattered around the area, since this is farm country it was common to have your own livestock slaughtered and packaged. Stricter government regulations drove most of them out of business though.

I have to add, we never heard of any outbreaks of e-coli or listeria back then either, even though the standards today are so much stricter.
(2)

Leg of lamb or tiny little lamb chops are all that I have eaten, it is nice once in a while but I don't love it enough to pay the exorbitant prices. I'm also peeved that lamb in the supermarket is almost exclusively imported from Australia even though I see flocks in local fields.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter